Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

[Orange] The DNS server is not responding

3882 11
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 3  
    Hello. I have an Internet connection with Orange. After resetting the router I can not connect to the internet, when I turn on the network diagnostics I get an error the DNS server is not responding. In the DNS settings I tried to set 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and leave it for automatic but it did not have any effect. I also used flushdns, I repeatedly reset the computer without any effect. I called the hotline, but today only the machine works and nothing helped. What to do? I have internet access after the cable [Orange] The DNS server is not responding
  • Network and Internet Specialist
    Willyff wrote:
    After resetting the router I can not connect to the internet


    No internet connection configured.
    Log in to http://192.168.1.1/ and enter your login and password to connect to the internet.
  • Level 3  
    I logged. I did what you can see on the screen, but the error still appears in the diagnostics DNS server is not responding. I will add that I reset the router because I needed to disable the upnp because it did not work for me with the beta call of duty, and I could not enter 192.168.1.1 [Orange] The DNS server is not responding
  • Moderator - Networks, Internet
    Willyff wrote:
    What to do? I have internet access after the cable

    Configure the Internet connection correctly. The login and password for the service have been entered correctly? The ADSL modem synchronizes on the line?
  • Network and Internet Specialist
    Log in to the router and insert the screen from the status tab. It's about the WAN table and the line status at the bottom.
  • Level 3  
    jimasek wrote:
    Willyff wrote:
    What to do? I have internet access after the cable

    Configure the Internet connection correctly. The login and password for the service have been entered correctly? The ADSL modem synchronizes on the line?

    I have entered the login and password admin admin, and I do not understand the second question

    Added after 45 [seconds]:

    [Orange] The DNS server is not responding
    Heinzek wrote:
    Log in to the router and insert the screen from the status tab. It's about the WAN table and the line status at the bottom.
  • Network and Internet Specialist
    No connection configured:
    Set like on the screen:
    [Orange] The DNS server is not responding

    You should have a login and password in the contract for Neostrada
  • Level 3  
    Login and password entered, I clicked save ... And now what? Reset and diagnostics did not give me anything unless I entered the wrong password
  • Network and Internet Specialist
    show the status tab again
  • Level 3  
    [Orange] The DNS server is not responding
    Heinzek wrote:
    show the status tab again
  • Network and Internet Specialist
    Rewrite data for PVC0. Polish firmware has a different layout.
  • Level 3  
    Thank you very much, it works. I really admire the willingness to help because of the time and day of the week.