Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Blow avh-9880 - navigation upload

7167 11
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 2  
    Hello, I have a 2 din blow radio avh-9880
    Everything is fine, but I have a problem with uploading navigation. I downloaded a map car, I have it on a microsd account and I can not fire it on the radio in any way. After going into the GPS menu, I click on the navigation and nothing happens, I do not read the radio on these maps from the card. I can not change the path, I can not install it on the radio. Please help.

• Level 43  
    przemojuve wrote:
    I downloaded a car map, I have it on a microsd account

Did you download the installation and install or did you find a "pirate" and copied 1: 1 on the card?
  • Level 2  
    pirate and installed on the card
  • Level 11  
    After clicking on the main menu you need to select gps. A submenu appears and two icons. Select settings. Calibrate and set the path. Go back to the submenu and start the second icon. It will definitely work, unless the problem lies in the navigation image. You should also remember to put the card in the GPS slot and not the first from the left.
  • Level 5  
    Hello, I know that it is not about the subject but I am looking to buy such a radio and I have a question if you can listen to music when the navigation is on?
  • Level 10  
    You can listen to music. I just got back from the AM tests on the BLOW 9880. Unfortunately, I do not know if it's the card's fault or the radio has it so far that the automapa has been refreshing itself for a long time. It lacks liquidity. When I finish the turn maneuver, after a few dozen meters the map is set to the direction of travel, but its rotation can not be seen.
  • Level 1  
    Have you tested it any longer? Surely there is no chance of accessing the internet after BT, so traffic in AM will not work?
  • Level 2  
    Hi I buy Blow avh-9880! but i dont have in compect a maps on sd card! where can i download it?
  • Level 10  
    Hello, is there any specific instruction how to upload a free navigator to blow 9880 This video shows a different blow or download torch loptop is connected to the radio with a cable and the card is inserted into the radio or laptop. I am asking for directions
  • Level 11  
    I bought this radio recently for the B6 belt and AM navigation works flawlessly. You need to provide the correct path of the exe file. If GPS is slow give higher reading speed e.g. 19200bps or higher in GPS settings. Other radio functions also work OK.