Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

[Solved] HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5 %

14301 18
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 9  
    Hello, as in the topic - HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5%, reset and so over and over again, I do not know more about this phone or software, someone gave it to me and I do not know how it did, no key combination it does not work to get into the bootloader, it only reaches up to 5% when connected to a computer and does not display software install failed, it just resets itself, HiSuite does not see it at all.

I am asking for help, I am green in this, how to start and whether it can be saved, thank you :)
  • Level 15  
    This model is extremely annoying when updating. I had an unpleasantness with him.
    It helps when you connect the power by pressing VolUP and Power or VolDown and Power
    So you enter in the bootloader menu.
    USB of course does not work, upgrade after it too.
    I recorded the soft on the card, in this way I entered the bootloader and uploaded from the card.
    Although something sucks me, I had to transfer it in the bootloader mode from the card to the phone memory, but here I can just have memory "spiders".
  • Level 9  
    after connecting the cable from the mains charger, the phone starts and resets itself, does not react to the vol up or vol down keys, to turn it off I need to unclip the battery tape. Can you download the soft card and fix it? Well, if it's already soft and how?
  • Level 15  
    Try to press VolUP and Power together at the time of reset. Unfortunately, you have to feel it. Press and hold.
    Necessarily with power, otherwise it did not react at least in my case.
    As for the software, you need to search the net. There are even original paintings.
    I often use something from here: https://www.needrom.com/
  • Level 14  
    Off. Press Vol Down and connect the cable. The phone should enter the bootloader mode.
  • Level 9  
    the forge can not be taken seriously, it hits me anymore, I tried it a few times and about 15 minutes. , does not respond, help me :(
  • Level 11  
    My friend,

did you solve your problem? The phone is to run without a major problem, error at 5% is a standard in Huawei phones - describe what stage you are in, I will guide you further.

PS. To start the fastboot mode in this device you need to turn it off and on with the down key Vol Down and the USB cable connected to the port - a white screen with the green Android man in the middle will be displayed.
    * The USB cable must be connected to the computer port! It can not be a charger!
  • Level 9  
    Hello colleague, I have not solved, the phone is somewhere there, I have to look, in the evening I will try to look for it and I will come back to the subject once again, I will check the method of a colleague and appeal, thanks for the response, greetings

Added after 2 [hours] 26 [minutes]:

found :) . Here he is: https://youtu.be/tkVrt_iJ3go

I do not bother him, any suggestions?
  • Level 11  
    We have not achieved the intended effect, but it is the result of the lack of precision in my previous post.
    When connecting a USB cable to the phone, do not hold the power button, only the Vol Down button. - the phone will then turn itself on in fastboot mode.
    Alternatively, you can reset the phone on by holding only the VolDown button and having a USB cable connected to the computer.
    However, if you do not start the fastboot mode, first look at the tap of side buttons - it may be damaged and the phone does not respond to the Volume buttons (I've had such a phone on the desk - the power button was working, Volume up too, and Volume Down not - the connection cable to MB was mechanically damaged as a result of previous repair). You already have the flap removed so it will be easier. :)

We are interested in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWSDlrLmns (the model is different, but the procedure is the same).
    When you get to this stage, write to me if the information at the bottom is "Phone Locked" - because if so then you will need to unlock the bootloader (I will suggest how to work next).

PS. Are you able to invest 8 euros to repair this phone? (it costs a one-time license for the software that will put the phone on its feet).
    PPS. Possibly as an alternative: if you are able to send it to me for repair (I have a little far to Nysa so I will not eat :) , but as you do in Krakow, we can arrange a quick repair)
  • Level 35  
    Beerkoff wrote:
    PS. Are you able to invest 8 euros to repair this phone? (it costs a one-time license for the software that will put the phone on its feet).

Do not cheat because there is a lot of P8 / P9 Lite 2017 on the market, which you will not bet with any soft. They fall, for example, during the update, do not accept any software, regardless of whether you have a bootloader blocked or unlocked. After uploading the firmware to the kame (eg with the use of dc-phoenix) they also do not move.

Huawei in such cases exchanged the whole disc, so in the end, if there is a warranty and documents are worth trying. It is true that the phone was dismantled, but it is still worth the bother.
  • Level 9  
    I think I've used all possible combinations with holding down vol down while turning it on and nothing, so maybe something is actually wrong with this tape.
    I got a phone call from a colleague who handed him over to the service and did nothing after downloading the flip and sticking a sticker on it, he lied for a long time on the shelf and told me that if I'm bored I can try and stop him, I do not want him to finance, thank you for the offer, I am lying on the shelf for quite a long time, my approach to him is such that if I manage to do it, I will like this toy, I like to pick, I learn :)

HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5 % HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5 % HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5 %

Tell a friend how to check if the tape is damaged, I have a meter, I checked the transitions on the contacts, the 3 contacts have the transition all the time with each other, 1 does not exist with any, I do not know how it works
  • Level 11  
    blahfff wrote:
    Beerkoff wrote:

Do not cheat because there is a lot of P8 / P9 Lite 2017 on the market, which you will not bet with any soft. They fall, for example, during the update, do not accept any software, regardless of whether you have a bootloader blocked or unlocked. After uploading the firmware to the kame (eg with the use of dc-phoenix) they also do not move.

Huawei in such cases exchanged the whole disc, so in the end, if there is a warranty and documents are worth trying. It is true that the phone was dismantled, but it is still worth the bother.

I did not see such PRA-L11 / PRA-L31 / PRA-LX1, and only this model I put on my feet / I have made over 100 pieces. If you have such a one, send it, I will gladly deal with it - if you do, you will get it from me lively as a gift. I already had Huawei's phones in a state where people wrote on the forums that I could make a paperwork of them - they all stood up. For the most part it was a matter of experience, knowledge, stubbornness and time :) - or maybe just happiness. ;)

PS. I worked in my life on authorized sites of various producers. Believe me: the fact that Huawei mentions motherboards in such cases is no argument for me :) .

ciaka83 wrote:
    I think I've used all possible combinations with holding down vol down while turning it on and nothing, so maybe something is actually wrong with this tape (...).
    (...) Tell a friend how to check if the tape is damaged, I have a meter, I checked the transitions on the contacts, the 3 contacts have the transition all the time with each other, 1 does not exist with any, I do not know how it works

Multimeter to hand and circuit continuity tester - if you do not have a transition on one path then you probably have the situation as I did recently - does not work. Volume Down = you will not start the fastboot mode. Try starting the phone with the Volume Up button and keep it until you enter the recovery menu. In Huawei there are usually 3 options and you can go up and down just using both volume buttons. Check if they work - I checked the buttons exactly without undressing the phone. :) .
    Good luck and let me know about the effects.

PS. The 8 EUR I mentioned above is a 24-hour license for one phone call to Phoenix - but the program itself, without even the basic know-how, will do little good.

PPS. If you do not want to invest in it, you can send it to me, I will fight with the subject. If you manage to raise it, you will pay for the return shipment and you will have a working tel. I do not urge, but if you do I will be happy to help you.
  • Level 9  
    I put it together, just like in the video sample with the pressed vol up and vol down before connecting to the USB CABLE to the computer there is no reaction, displaying installing update 5% and hanging, after about 3-4 minutes resets and returns to the same, I kept the button until you just reset and restart and nothing.

On the power supply of BATERIA another two attempts from vol down and vol up - also comes to the fact that installing update is displayed, reaches up to 5%, but here a red exclamation mark appears, software install failed ... HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5 %

.... what under the cable is not there, it automatically resets itself, here also pressing vol up or down when pressing the reboot on the display returns to the same.
    I also remind you to turn it off completely, I have to unclip the battery tape.

Maybe this tape from the volume is already released quite, I do not know what to think, I will be by the way in the city I will give it back to the site so much that another, see what they say

Buddy, you wrote: "I have not yet seen PRA-L11 / PRA-L31 / PRA-LX1 ....." - What's strange about me?

Thank you for your willingness and interest
  • Level 35  
    Beerkoff wrote:
    PS. The 8 EUR I mentioned above is a 24-hour license for one phone call to Phoenix - but the program itself, without even the basic know-how, will do little good.

If I remember, the official motto (dc phoenixa, and the rest of the software, which works on the same principle - eg from Furious) sounds that if you upload the board software the phone will not get up, the problem will not be on the side of the software. I have not had a phone for a long time, I fought it with a good week checking different versions of the software, it always ended similarly. From what I remember, he returned to the customer and the authorized service exchanged the disc for a new one. Stories - if you can call it that, you can read it here .

Quote:

PS. I worked in my life on authorized sites of various producers. Believe me: the fact that Huawei mentions motherboards in such cases is no argument for me :) .

Apparently yes, because they have to stick to the procedures and if the manufacturer recommends replacing the plates, so does it. It would be strange, however, that they would give the client a new disc in the free time if it was just a soft problem.

I am not saying that this art can not be betrayed. My experience shows that in some cases the problem is not picking and throwing the right software. The subject matter is because I am curious what will come of it and by the way maybe I will find out something new ;-)

Quote:

I put it together, just like in the video sample with the pressed vol up and vol down before connecting to the USB CABLE to the computer there is no reaction, displaying installing update 5% and hanging, after about 3-4 minutes resets and returns to the same, I kept the button until you just reset and restart and nothing.

It should be enough to turn off / disconnect the battery, plug it back in (wait for 10-15 seconds) and connect the phone to the computer with _to_ko_ - just to start the fastboot mode. Holding both keys starts the update firmware mode, which is what you see, which in turn waits for data from the PC, and that does not wait for it to be restarted after a while.
  • Level 11  
    @ ciaka83
    There is nothing strange in your phone, except that we can not run fastboot mode :)
    Replace the ribbon with buttons and guess that the Volume buttons will work. If you want to do this on the site, it's your business, but I encourage you to do it yourself - no philosophy, you can do it.
    Anyway:
    a) turning on the phone with VolumeDown and connected with USB = fastboot cable
    b) turning on the phone with VolumeUp = recovery mode
    c) switching on the phone with VolumeUP + VolumeDown - force reflash via memory card. With this you have to be careful, because any reflash (SD, USB, DC_Phoenix, FirmwareFinder) we do only then as we know what soft sits in the device - otherwise we can ask for poverty.
    Plan for you: bring the phone to a character in which it will be possible to enter the fastboot mode. If it's OK, then call, we'll cover the topic together, because I had a lot of positive and errorous models in my hands and it ended positively (most likely someone tried to throw the wrong version of the software into your phone, but certainly not OTA, not necessarily the card). I guess either after USB (less likely), or by the FirmwareFinder app (known topic - everyone wants to update the software, but does not always choose the right one and then it's crying.) Now we will not know it, although it does not matter anymore . Get the hardware to work (IMHO is the one that's on the bone right now) and we'll work with soft.

@blahfff
    I have been sitting in Huawei for a long time and I have really made a lot of them - these devices are not as enjoyable in refreshing as Samsung, Sony, LG or HTC, but by trial and error you can embrace how to put them on your feet, it only takes some time to get in this soft mess to find. Forums are full of contradictory and sometimes untrue information, not much: the same is in the documentation attached to the official updates (and those for older models could be downloaded from the official servers Huaweia with the official manual upload via SD - which ended differently :) , because not without reason for one Huawei model published on his website. the official roll-back procedure with the appropriate softball, which allowed Android downgrade by one version below, because, for example, BT did not work.
    You can believe me or not - but I did not have Huawei's softback after a failed update, debranding, roll-back, decustomization, etc., which I could not pick up - and I played with a lot of models. Some models go clumsy (how much blood Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L21 spanked me would not believe - but I denied and after 3 days of trial and testing I saved it. More for the rule, because the lost time will never give me back :) . ) But how many words that were considered abusive, I threw them into space, only I know.
    Regarding the approach of more or less authorized websites: I would tell you a few life stories once, you would not know whether to cry or laugh. It is not that the authorized = the smartest and the most experienced. And if I would add that some of the authorized services I know get some of the knowledge from the Internet, will you believe me? You better believe it ;)

PS. Gentlemen, the end of the OFF-top. I feel with all our strength we will put this Huawei on his feet ;)
  • Level 9  
    beerkoff

Ok. I will risk and buy this tape, because maybe it's about it, how to have fun, but first I have to dismantle it, I think it will come out like in the picture, then I will find one on the Allegro and I will order, unless something is happening at that :) .
    I'm stubborn too, my stubbornness also has limits, sometimes I came back to problems in computers after weeks, where earlier I spent hours over it and in a few minutes I managed to fix something, burps more on laptops and desktops, I got some old samsung phones sometimes , but these were simple problems and easy to do drawing knowledge from the Internet, sometimes deals with such matters after work, you see you do your whole life, at least you have a big idea, if you have the desire to help me and patience, we will try, but slowly, I will write on a regular basis as the progress progresses

Added after 38 [minutes]:

It is my : HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5 %

In this symbol is different, will they fit?

2. 3.1.18. Do not send links that will cease to be active after some time. This will make the discussion lose any sense.

Added after 2 [minutes]:

Sorki, here is my symbol: HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5 %
  • Level 9  
    Such is available for sale with another tape symbol:
    HUAWEI P9 Lite PRA-LX1 software install failed 5 %

I repeat the question, will it fit?
  • Level 9  
    I ordered a tape, I exchanged, a colleague was right, he suggested a good idea, the phone is whisking after the exchange and after doing the wipe data factory reset. Thank you, colleague and the rest for help, I close the topic :)

Added after 1 [minutes]:

I ordered a tape, I exchanged, a colleague was right, he suggested a good idea, the phone is whisking after the exchange and after doing the wipe data factory reset. Thank you, colleague and the rest for help, I close the topic :)