Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

BSC4203000 REV1.1 BATTERY CHARGER BOARD FOR E BIKE

90 1
  • Level 1  
    I received for repair an electric bike charger with a 36V battery, end voltage 42V, the problem is the blurred symbol of the integrated circuit that fell. My question is whether or not one of my colleagues has met such a charger and is able to give me the symbol of this system, I attach a photo of the bottom of the charger with a bad chip and a schematic diagram of this circuit is drawn up quickly, the power supply for the chip is 5V. Thank you for all the information and suggestions.

I dismantled the chip I was looking for and the inscriptions "71A132MN and 3KZ03" appeared on the bottom part, maybe this symbol tells my colleagues something about this circuit. Regards and I would be grateful for any suggestions.

BSC4203000 REV1.1 BATTERY CHARGER BOARD FOR E BIKE BSC4203000 REV1.1 BATTERY CHARGER BOARD FOR E BIKE
  • Level 9  
    if you have renewed all the batterys you may have to edit the batterys epprom , as it will contain charge cycle history,, over time this will be filled with info, and when a batterys had been depleted and cycle after cycle it will write something to epprom to cut the cycle down over time, so if u can check battery for a epprom,, take it off read it and post the dump here, i will look into it for you.. cheers lee.

chip maybe a , 74HC14D Hex inverting Schmitt trigger it reads from epprom off battery,, for charge cycle..