Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

HC-550M photo-trap does not send mms

5637 7
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 2  
    Hello
    I have a problem with a camera that does not send mms. I configured in accordance with the instructions (at least I think) but still do not want to send these photos to the phone only the SD card appears on the card sd ERR_LOG I will add from the sim card in the camera I use Nju Mobile.
    I will be very grateful for the advice. Thank you in advance. Regards Jarek HC-550M photo-trap does not send mms

• Level 23  
    APN in the trap you have typed?
  • Level 10  
    Did you solve the problem with sending mms from the hc550m photofauge, I send it once and once I do not, I have no idea. SMSY It does not have a problem.
  • Level 2  
    Unfortunately not. Mi does not send SMS or mms. Can you write how you configured it? and in which network you have a sim card Thank you in advance for help. Pozdraiwm
  • Level 10  
    I have settings for tmobile / heyah, plus, play, orange. Sam, I have a card in the play and mms once come once and not ok, I have a 6v battery connected to the camera (the batteries have pumped out the moment), the friend has a hc300m tmobile and laughs nicely on the batteries. I still have to try another tmobail and the Play subscription card. Setting the time of taking pictures does not work at all, it takes pictures as it wants and sends mms and e-mail.
  • Level 10  
    Does anyone know where you can download the new software for the HC-550M camera,
    I downloaded the HC-550G to the 15 button remote control and installed it, unfortunately it does not send mms, the color change in the pictures is more pink, I can not operate the 7 button remote control, it does not respond to the commands sms outside * 520 * command. I wrote to the producer that he gave where he can download the software, on their throne is only corrected to the HC-300M.