Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Quad 110 ATV Semi-automatic Clutch!

10473 7
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 3  
    Hello, I have a problem with quad atv 110. I did a light repair I replaced the cylinder piston heads carburetor coil and clutch because the old one was already totally destroyed. and the problem is that the quad is 1 forward, 1 reverse and loose. I put everything in the pile and ignite normally only after throwing the gear forward automatically exits, that is, pride him off and drive but as if there was no clutch. the screw on the side cover can not be adjusted, what to do about it? I put everything together as it used to be. HELP
  • Level 21  
    It seems to me that it's the fault of the clutch switch to check if you have put it together well. This triangular plate with three balls and of course the rest cooperating with it. It activates the clutch when changing gear.
  • Level 3  
    Here is a photo of my engine with a clutch, I do not have one as you added in the attachment.
  • Level 38  
    Understand that the gear should be 5 forward? Apparently you did something wrong?

Link

I bet that there are spacers somewhere wrong or some are missing and that's why the clutch does not work properly. I mean for washers under the clutch basket.
    The gears should shift on the off engine if something does not work with the selector or badly folded tags.
  • Level 3  
    I did not split the engine. everything as it was so I just exchanged the basket. the run can be thrown in and ridden but it just does not stick, I think I've put everything in it

Added after 5 [minutes]:

and gears are 5 forward only 1 forward / backward / 1 reverse
  • Level 39  
    This is not a semi-automatic but just a centrifugal clutch.
    When replacing the bell, it was necessary to check whether it had the minimum axial clearance, and whether the bell rotates freely relative to the crankshaft on which the jaws are mounted. Lack of slack would mean poorly made assembly (eg a spacer washer) or incompatibility of the new part with the old one (some Chinese people modify certain parts and then they do not match each other). As a result, the engine is always engaged.
    The second reason is the possibility of the spring breaking on the jaw, then the non-stop coupling pulls from the lowest engine revolutions.
  • Level 3  
    I have to dismantle the engine and posprawdzac; /
  • Level 3  
    I am closing the subject clutch, the reason was that the main screw was tightly screwed up