Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

How to make a CD - R to work in a car ?!

6378 13
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 4  
    Hello!
    As in the subject, I do not know if I am a handicapped person or something but I have recorded 4 music discs and none of them wants to work in the car (yes, the player in the car works), the music works in the computer and on the tower. I used the cdburnerxp program.
    Is anyone able to help me?
    Greetings. :)
  • Level 36  
    You must record an Audio disc.
    The topics are full and the way you will find on the web.
  • Level 4  
    That's what I do, and I just have no idea why I do not want to work.
  • Level 36  
    And in the car works what's a good age, for example the original one.
  • Level 4  
    Yes, I have an original album, for example, "Lachersów" and "Baciary" and they work without a problem
  • Level 36  
    And the recordings were finalized.
  • Level 4  
    Rather, yes, everything has been finished. Somehow the tower works ... hmm?
  • Level 20  
    Try another program (eg: Ashampo Burning Studio), I also had trouble with the CDs recorded in this program when I switched to a newer car, although they were great in the old one.
  • Level 42  
    Record this disc with the lowest possible recording speed. Is this a branded medium?
  • Level 42  
    Not every laser reads recorded discs. Spritz another brand. The so-called black discs are doing well, basically they are red :) .
    And whether you have recorded in audio CD format.
  • Level 42  
    Give the brand and model of the radio. Maybe we're talking about some Chinese from Biedronka ...
  • Level 40  
    Take another CD (another producer) sometimes it's just that some radios just do not read pirates and that's it.
  • Level 36  
    Windows Media Player. This one I use for recording, and I do not complain.

When you give an Explore disc you have files with Track 1.cda description etc ...?
    Do the names end with mp 3?
  • Level 4  
    Managed to! The topic to close, just changed the recording speed from x16 to x32 and somehow puffed. Thank you for your help. :)