Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

[Solved] vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003

7200 12
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 10  
    vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003 Hello, I have a problem with the tailgate of my Passat b5 after lifts in the morning I opened the tailgate from the trunk and then an hour later it could not be opened either the key button or the key on the door of the key I can not insert from the trunk side and only goes in half and nothing further . So I read in the forum and took off the cover from the inside, unscrewed 2 screws on the torx as I dismantled the triangle and pulled out of the latches and had access to the lock and opened the flap with such a hook. And now I do not know what to do next, I send a video recorded by me because it does not respond to opening from the outside as I pull the handle. Please check and help.

vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003

[Film: 28323c2ba0] https://filmy.elektroda.pl/48_1537628882.mp4 [/ film: 28323c2ba0]

[Film: 28323c2ba0] https://filmy.elektroda.pl/74_1537628949.mp4 [/ film: 28323c2ba0]
  • Admin group Cars
    Unplug the plug from the executive engine, plug in a 5W bulb there and see if it lights up when you open the trunk.
  • Level 10  
    and where is the executive engine located then I also need to buy a 5w light bulb
  • Level 38  
    Do you have a broken cable from the cylinder / from the flap side / connecting it to the lock?
    Maybe it broke up in the middle of the armor, or the armor got out of the handle on the cylinder.
    In the film, the actuator works, only the rope is as if loose, unstretched, not pulling towards the lock.
    Edit
    A torn cord in a green place made of white plastic, nothing comes out of the hole, and probably should the cord? In the video at certain moments it probably shows.
  • Admin group Cars
    @ g107r You're right, broken line. You can see in the video that I haven't seen before.
  • Level 10  
    vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003 vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003 vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003

You're right, the broken link I pulled out, now I have to somehow connect that broken link.
  • Level 10  
    vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003 vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003 vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003 vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003 vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003 vw passat b5 - Locked boot lid in the b5 sedan after lifts 2003

[Film: 7d9427490a] https://filmy.elektroda.pl/2_1537716608.mp4 [/ film: 7d9427490a]

I attached the line in the pictures marked in green as you recommended but still the trunk does not open
    and in the pictures the place marked in red and with a bit is the moment when I do not know if I put on this well, whether it is to be before or after
    I also attach a video after installing this cable and closing the trunk from the inside but still does not open.
  • Level 38  
    And pull it all the way to the end of the cord marked in red.
    For mine, it should be like a green arrow, and it will not be, because with this connector you extended the line, the length of which is quite strictly defined, or the connector does not hide in the armor :) because he can't :) and the cable movement is too low ...
    Seriously, you don't see how the lever from the big toe moved / in the earlier film, WATCH it /, and how does it move now?
  • Level 10  
    Now I watched two videos that are too short link that does not come to the end

Added after 10 [minutes]:

and if I would like to buy such a whole new line on the allegro then what is it called professionally because I can't find anywhere on the net
  • Level 38  
    No, it's too long, and or rather too thick through the connector. The armor is too short now, but this connector ...
    I wrote how you can save this link.
    You are looking after the cables, the tailgate cable, central locks, and generally asking sellers, because they may not display such duplicates.
  • Level 10  
    you wrote that you can shorten the armor> extend the line
    but what armor should I shorten to make this line lengthen because I have these connectors and have already installed but I do not know which armor I should shorten as if you showed me in the picture
  • Level 38  
    You treat it as a whole, and it consists of two elements in total. The black armor has a broken steel cord.
    You would have to remove one final plastic from the armor and shorten / experimentally / armor, e.g. 2cm - as long as you need to pull the cable out of the armor so that it comes out through the hole in the lever opening the lock. The end of the cable next to the actuator is to be as marked in green - initially, because I suppose it would be there.
    You will not use this bent element that has been torn off, now you will put the cable in the lever and secure it, turn the electrical connector on one or better two screws - like the wires for which it is intended.
    OR cut the armor on a more straight, not folded, as seen in the flap, and shorten one end by the needed centimeters. Connect by wrapping with a tape, or heat shrink, a plastic piece of pen, when the armor would enter quite tightly. So to stiffen and center two pieces of cut armor. If the art did not want to get off the armor ...
    Something like this should work, the whole line will be more straight, not after the arc as it was. 2-3 cm will not change anything and you have 2-3 attempts to cut it before you completely straighten the lock-cylinder arch.

We do not cut the rope, it has a fixed length. - if not for the stupid end at the cylinder, you would buy and bicycle ...
    You shorten the armor itself, the steel cable protrudes more.
    You would make it longer, the rope would be hidden.

You have to shorten it enough so that the cable comes out through the levers and makes it possible to twist the ankle.