Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Battery with LG Q6 question mark

8850 16
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Level 3  
    Hello,

I have LG Q6 everything worked until the phone discharged to zero and I decided to charge it.

After connecting to the (original) charger the battery showed up but the phone was not charging and could not be turned on after disconnecting the battery from it shows batteries with a red question mark. I have one question, will the phone work normally after changing the battery?
  • Moderator of GSM
    I would charge the old one off the phone.
  • Level 36  
    If you have a meter at home, measure the battery voltage and give us the result.
  • Level 3  
    Unfortunately I don't have a meter :( before switching off the phone was charged to 60% and then dropped to 0 and zero reaction I decided to disconnect the tripe and batteries to see the reaction and after that the phone lights up and pops up this battery with this PS sign. Sample photo Battery with LG Q6 question mark

Added after 13 [hours] 30 [minutes]:

?
  • Level 35  
    Connect the charger to the phone and forget. Let the phone stand under the charger and after a while charging will return. I had the same problem with LG10 and after deep discharge again charging started after some time.
  • Level 36  
    Not immediately, leave it under the charger for 12 hours. And if that's not your visit to the site.
  • Moderator of GSM
    You must try to "resuscitate" the batteries outside of the phone. if resuscitation fails, the battery should be replaced.
    Connect + 5V to it
  • Level 3  
    After changing the battery, when you try to turn on the phone shows how it would be connected to the charger (it is not) and 0% all the time neither in this nor that after connecting to the charger the same nor in this or that and also 0% someone may have an idea what it can be adding a photo. PS sorry for the quality of the photo but now I walk with the calculator Battery with LG Q6 question mark
  • Moderator of GSM
    Battery changed to what, original, replacement?
  • Level 3  
    The original is why I'm surprised and as long as I tried to charge the phone began to crack when trying to turn on and nothing shows the same couple of times to the LG logo and you know al the same I had on the old battery it's a shame I bought a new one
  • Level 3  
    When charging, the phone began to switch to the LG logo and freezes ? please help
  • Level 3  
    Someone will advise me because I don't know what to do anymore
  • Level 36  
    What voltage does the new battery have ?? USB connector on both sides ok ??
  • Level 3  
    New original battery I do not know what voltage has nothing to measure and on the cable I have 2 chargers LG oldo this model was always good ? with prolonged charging the phone turns on the LG logo and hangs
  • Level 36  
    Leave it overnight at a cold temperature and fire in the morning ....
  • Level 3  
    I tried the same thing happens to the LG logo and it only freezes damage to the cash on a new battery because it is so damn me ***

Added after 51 [minutes]:

The same on an old battery