Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine!

mailscmctech 528 3
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    mailscmctech
    Level 2  
    Hello from Ukraine!
    I have a lot of experience and a lot of documents and other things on modern systems on a chip.
    Basically, I work with Zuhai JieLi chips. AC690X, AC692X, AC695X, AC696X... This is almost 50% of the market for non-other Bluetooth SoCs in audio equipment.
    Both dongles and methods for bypassing the protection against flashing have already been developed....
    I am currently in Warsaw. Because of the war, I left the equipment at home. Is anyone here doing something like me? I need to buy equipment, but I can't find it here. How do I order from China to Warsaw?
    Is it worth creating a topic here on the site on these chips?
    I also worked on chips from Beken Corporation, RDA Micro, Appotech Group/Buildwin, MvSilicon, and Second Leader after JL - Bluetrum.. (AB chips).

Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine! Zuhai JieLi chips | Hello from Ukraine!
    gulson
    System Administrator
    Hey nice to meet you. Great that you found a safe place in Warsaw! You and your friends are welcome in Poland. We need more professional electronics engineers!
    There is no problem to order from aliexpress by standard post mail or to Inpost parcel locker.
    The problem is only the time that you need to wait, sometimes one month.
    That's why maybe try something local www.allegro.pl or tme.eu
    Chivo
    Level 24  
    Hello. What IDE software do you use to design pcb boards?