Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

DIVERSITY BMW e61 do not operate remotes for the lock

Pluta Grzegorz 49449 43
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
    pablooo111
    Level 1  
    Hello, someone will tell you the day I can buy this microcontroller because I am looking and I can't find
    Lukun
    Level 1  
    JElo_masta
    Hello, I have the same problem in the e61, namely the remote control works from a distance of about 30-40 cm, when I remove the black plug from the antenna, it does not work.
    Please let me know if you can send the module, best regards
    JElo_masta
    Level 14  
    Welcome. Sure, I invite you to We will discuss the details.
    peja301
    Level 13  
    I have the same problem, contact me at Email slusarskiiiii(malpa)gmail.com
    Tomkoff
    Level 8  
    Did any of you solve the problem with the very small range of the pilots? Which items should be checked? The module has been replaced with another one and everything works, so the problem is in the amplifier itself.
    JElo_masta
    Level 14  
    The easiest way is to send it to me :) I can suggest that the reason may be complex. The simplest failure is the lack of power at the output amplifier. But you've probably already checked that. What remains is the software - the processor or other elements.
    Krystiian
    Level 2  
    Hello,

I have a similar problem, the central locking of the remote controls did not work and the antenna had a very poor range, after repairing the cables in the hatch, the antenna range returned to normal but the remotes still do not work, I sent the diversity module for repair turned out to be working. My mechanic sneaks out. Any ideas what else I can do? I have zero knowledge of electronics
    JElo_masta
    Level 14  
    Hello. If it was not sent to me, we can guess about its supposed efficiency. There is a way to exclude a module. However, you have to do it on the car with my telephone help. Get to the module and check if it recognizes the signal from the remote control. best regards
    Didier_aube
    Level 1  
    Bonjour à vous,
    j'ai le même souci, boitier ne fonctionne plus.
    quelle est la pièce à changer, quelqu'un connait un réparateur ?
    Merci pour votre aide !
    Tomkoff
    Level 8  
    Write more details what doesn't work, what mechanics do you need? If you are from Greater Poland, I can help you diagnose the problem.
    Krystiian
    Level 2  
    Krystiian wrote:
    Hello,

I have a similar problem, the central locking of the remote controls did not work and the antenna had a very poor range, after repairing the cables in the hatch, the antenna range returned to normal but the remotes still do not work, I sent the diversity module for repair turned out to be working. My mechanic sneaks out. Any ideas what else I can do? I have zero knowledge of electronics

For me, the CAS module was replaced, plus the old one plus a new key and encoding all PLN 750 cables in the hatch PLN 250. A mechanic in Opole on limestone 1 took over everything in a moment
    Launch78
    Level 17  
    Gentlemen, someone knows what a quartz resonator should be at the NEC
    tabul
    Level 12  
    I recommend JElo_masta. Module repaired with shipments in two days. Everything works ;)
    Launch78
    Level 17  
    Already fixed.
    Resonator selected and approx.