Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Nous Smart Socket A1 (BK7231)

AcuarioCat 2724 3
  • The Nous Smart socket A1 contains a BK7231N and BL0942 power monitor. The BK7231N is soldered to one of the pcbs and is not on a separate module.

Disassembly of the device is easy as there is a triangular screw under a paper label stuck onto the transparent plastic part of the socket.

Inside are 3 pcbs, one contains a switched mode 12V power supply, an intermediate board has the device relay and a S47B dc/dc power supply providing 3.3V to the top board that contains the BK7231N and BL0942.

Flashing the chip is achieved using the python uploader

Connections are as the same as described in the Qiachip Smart Switch - BK7231N / CB2S - interior, programming post with the exception of the 5V supply which is 3V3 from the 3V3 connection on the USB dongle.

I also had to add a 10K pullup resistor from CEN to 3V3 and a switch to pull down to 0V to reset.

Connections on the unit are:
    Relay: P26
    Switch: P9
    LED: P6

There are mountings on the device for 3 leds although only D3 is mounted. The other leds are all wired in parallel.
    The BL0942 calibration program works correctly as described elsewhere.

The power detect is the feed to the BL0942

Cool? Ranking DIY
    Can you write similar article? Send message to me and you will get SD card 64GB.
    About Author
    AcuarioCat
    Level 4  
    AcuarioCat wrote 7 posts with rating 8, helped 0 times. Live in city Tortosa. Been with us since 2022 year.
    khoam
    Level 41  
    AcuarioCat wrote:
    Flashowanie chipa odbywa się za pomocą programu do przesyłania Pythona

To tłumaczenie jest bez sensu.

AcuarioCat wrote:
    Flashing the chip is achieved using the python uploader

What kind of python uploader? The title of this article (in Polish) is about firmware updates, but there is hardly anything about it in the article itself.
    speedy9
    Helpful for users
    Doesn't it use OpenBK7231T developed by our colleague @p.kaczmarek2?
    AcuarioCat
    Level 4  
    Yes it uses the firmware OpenBK7231T - in this case it's an N chip so uses the N SDK.
    I tried to post links but I can't as I don't have enough posts.
    Sorry, my Polish, like my Greek is zero.
    It would be better in the Teardowns section of the forum. I did try to post it there but the moderator moved it to the section where it is now.

It is a detailed teardown of the smart socket with details of the gpio pins explaining what it contains and how to program it using the OpenBK7231T firmware..