Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

[BK7231 / WB2S] MOES MS-104B - Smart Switch 2 Gang + RF433

TheMasterFX 93 2
    TheMasterFX
    Level 2  
    Hi this is my first post in this forum.

I ordered a MOES MS-104B 2 Gang Smart Switch from Amazon. As far as my research goes it wasn't mentioned or torndown so far.
    There are diffrent types out there (also with ESP8266). The one I got uses the WB2S. I was able to successfully flash the OpenBK firmware with the BK7231Flasher. However I still have problems to figure out the Pin functions (except Relay1 + Relay2). It also comes with an Din Rail holder. It seems like it uses a serparate Microcontroller for the Buzzer/Reset Circuit (Labelled B1PWMEH)

So at first some Teardown Pictures:
    [BK7231 / WB2S] MOES MS-104B - Smart Switch 2 Gang + RF433 [BK7231 / WB2S] MOES MS-104B - Smart Switch 2 Gang + RF433 [BK7231 / WB2S] MOES MS-104B - Smart Switch 2 Gang + RF433 [BK7231 / WB2S] MOES MS-104B - Smart Switch 2 Gang + RF433 [BK7231 / WB2S] MOES MS-104B - Smart Switch 2 Gang + RF433

So far I found the following Pins:
    Relay1: P6
    Relay2: P8
    Switch1: P24
    Switch2: P26

I'm able to switch the Relay-Outputs via Webinterface. My problem are the S1/S2 inputs. If I configure them as "TglChanOnTgl", the Relay is switched on and switched of after ~1 second (even if I keep S1/S2 connected). If I configure them as Btn they toggle the relay on every connect cycle (like a Latching switch). Any ideas?

Some Stuff on the Reset Button I discovered
    When I keep the Reset-Button pressed for 5 secs, the Buzzer Beeps two times.. nothing happens
    When I keep the Reset-Button pressed for 6 secs, the Buzzer Beeps two times then it toggles one relay
    When I keep the Reset-Button pressed for 7 secs, the Buzzer Beeps continuously an the other relay switches on...
    p.kaczmarek2
    Moderator Smart Home
    TheMasterFX wrote:

I'm able to switch the Relay-Outputs via Webinterface. My problem are the S1/S2 inputs. If I configure them as "TglChanOnTgl", the Relay is switched on and switched of after ~1 second (even if I keep S1/S2 connected). If I configure them as Btn they toggle the relay on every connect cycle (like a Latching switch). Any ideas?

How do you connect switch to S1? Where the other terminal goes?
    Or are you trying to connect switch between S1 and S2? That would not be correct.
    TheMasterFX
    Level 2  
    p.kaczmarek2 wrote:
    TheMasterFX wrote:

How do you connect switch to S1? Where the other terminal goes?
    Or are you trying to connect switch between S1 and S2? That would not be correct.

I connected it to the live like described in the manual
    [BK7231 / WB2S] MOES MS-104B - Smart Switch 2 Gang + RF433