Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

Peugeot Citroen - Supplement AdBlue in the PSA group control UREA

glapsson 165360 137
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • decybel91
    Level 41  
    A friend in Berlingo 1.6hdi, with the nox probe error, probably the performance of the system decided to burn his car on the highway. Calm the second week, but only the check engine without the urea control informed about the problem.
  • robi1985
    Level 2  
    Hi,
    I drive the highway every day and unfortunately it didn't help.
  • tseroczynski
    Level 2  
    tseroczynski wrote:
    Berlingo 3 - 2017 - 1.6HDI - 85 thousand - similar problem, also codes: U029D, P2200 - I used Car Scanner and SDPROG - but unfortunately I cannot delete these errors. Of course, every now and then the adventures with the message "Fault in the exhaust gas treatment system" and the limit of 1100 km, basically for about a year, has been appearing and disappearing. In the ASO in February, cleaning of the Adblue injection. Now I have these two bugs and wonder what to do next? Will I visit an authorized dealer again? Is an attempt to clean the NOx-A sensor as described here?

A visit to the Dealership - last week - replacement of the NOx-A probe - helped. I also added TUNAP. Today error P20E8 - I deleted it for now. I wonder what will happen next. I'm slowly fed up and I'm seriously thinking about changing a car - never again ADBLUE !!!
  • tseroczynski
    Level 2  
    tseroczynski wrote:
    tseroczynski wrote:
    Berlingo 3 - 2017 - 1.6HDI - 85 thousand - similar problem, also codes: U029D, P2200 - I used Car Scanner and SDPROG - but unfortunately I cannot delete these errors. Of course, every now and then the adventures with the message "Fault in the exhaust gas treatment system" and the limit of 1100 km, basically for about a year, has been appearing and disappearing. In the ASO in February, cleaning of the Adblue injection. Now I have these two bugs and wonder what to do next? Will I visit an authorized dealer again? Is an attempt to clean the NOx-A sensor as described here?

A visit to the Dealership - last week - replacement of the NOx-A probe - helped. I also added TUNAP. Today error P20E8 - I deleted it for now. I wonder what will happen next. I'm slowly fed up and I'm seriously thinking about changing a car - never again ADBLUE !!!

Well, the P20E8 error returns despite the deletion, interestingly at the same moment, I drove maybe 5km and came back today.
  • Tomeklukasiak
    Level 4  
    robi1985 wrote:
    Thanks, waiting for information.

I drove 400 km today and the error has not returned. In my case, replacing the nox probe helped with the P2204 error. I was able to buy it on OLX for PLN 730 with shipment new, original Continental. Change by yourself 30 minutes. I am glad that this problem has been fixed.
  • Irkuss80
    Level 1  
    Hello gentlemen. I am the owner of Toyota proace (twin Peugot Jumpy) Unfortunately after "replacement" of the adblue tank. The error returned after driving about 80 km. The question is whether they only deleted the error, because they did not want to give any receipts (the replacement was at their expense). The question of whether the laxia diagbox application will approach Toyota, maybe one of the users had a similar problem.
  • Strzeminator
    Level 9  
    If this helps someone, I was probably able to locate the direct cause of the P20E8 error (low urea pressure). The previous speakers mentioned that they tested the pump "briefly" and in my case the pump also works with this connection. I delved into the topic a bit and prepared a "test kit" connecting, apart from the pump itself, also a pressure sensor and a solenoid (shut-off solenoid valve). Unfortunately, despite the fact that the pressure appears physically after switching on the set, the voltage does not change at the output of the pressure sensor, remaining at a constant value of 0.420 V - I have a good reason to believe that this is the whole fault with this module. The sensor number is 12678102. Connection: black - ground, red - + 5V, yellow - OUT. The sensor itself looks like Chinese similar to MAP sensors, which also experience similar failures. The funniest thing is that you can not buy this sensor, but you can try to look for something similar, or if someone has a minimal idea - cheat the driver with a properly selected resistor divider, which I will check soon. I hope that this information will be helpful, because I had to search a lot myself through the maze of "add TUNAP", "replace the tank" tips, which do not solve the problem anyway.
  • melas
    Level 30  
    The pressure sensor tracked down a company from Italy. They manufacture subassemblies for medical devices. I tried to make contact but no response. Also no spare parts, although these sensors are very poor and they sit down most often.
  • Strzeminator
    Level 9  
    The only hope in the Chinese. Motors for this pump are already available - someone has already looked abroad :) . However, the idea with a resistor divider is wrong, it will not work - the controller must have confirmation of the pressure value because the pump kills the pressure when it drops. Knowing the exact operating range of this sensor, you could order something similar on Ali and install it even in a different place (e.g. on the cable). Honestly, the PSA policy is starting to frighten me - I think they want to be the equivalent of Apple in the automotive industry, only cars are not very luxurious.
  • Kalafiores80
    Level 9  
    Does anyone have a bearing on the pump motor?

Added after 1 [hours] 52 [minutes]:

melas wrote:
    Hello, as if what buys damaged modules from Adblue. I am asking for info at PW, if someone has damaged electronics from the adblue tank, I will buy it.

Do you repair pumps?
  • melas
    Level 30  
    I don't play with others

Added after 33 [seconds]:

In the sense of the pump itself
  • Kalafiores80
    Level 9  
    I ordered a stimulant. If it doesn't work, I'll take it from you.
    It's a pity it didn't work out earlier.
  • Kalafiores80
    Level 9  
    Question . Pump replacement and nox system test.
    After the tests, the info pops up that the urea injector is not efficient.
    The question of injection or pump? I choose the injection because I had a different module before and the pressure was low during the test.
    Any suggestions ?
  • oelix
    Level 1  
    Hello.
    I will share my observations with the p20e8 error in the cactus 1.6 HDi from 2014.
    Well
    Not from the pear, the urea light and the engine light came on. And since I had it before and the reason was the low level of adblue, I immediately went to refill the liquid. After pouring about 6 liters into the tank, I thought that the matter was settled. Unfortunately, however, the controls did not go out. So I connected something like that purchased on the Allegro to the OBD and did a test via the cell phone. I got an error p20e8, i.e. too low urea pressure. I deleted errors and the lights went out. After driving about 10 km, the error returned and it was no use resetting the error. After a few dozen kilometers, the error returned.
    After the diagnosis, the mechanic stated that either the replacement of the tank with the urea dosing pump costs 4,000 or we throw away euro6 and I have peace forever. Of course, due to the fact that I am Polish, I decided to go for option 2. We agreed for a week. In the meantime, however, I read to add the tuneup 986 discs to the adblue, which I bought on the Allegro for PLN 120. At the beginning I poured the preparation for 20 liters of adblue, although the cactus tank contains a maximum of 14 liters. Unfortunately, during the first two days nothing happened. After clearing the error, it popped up again. So I added the preparation for another 10 liters of adblue and the next day the lights went out ...
    Just. Currently, the car has traveled about 700 km and the error has not returned. For now I am a thousand ahead, but maybe even 4 thousand because euro6 is left ?
    This is my story with the urea dosing error.
    Good luck
  • decybel91
    Level 41  
    Sometimes the adblue injector is clogged by old fluid. Perhaps this agent and its laxative properties were washed by the injection and maybe the pump?