Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X

Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

HTC Wildfire S - if the website revskills does not work, how to calibrate the to

krichos 133551 504
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
  • hacker_ice

Level 24  
    No problem :) it's good that it helped :) which file worked for you?
  • radzik34
    Level 2  
    reverce.img but in the SimpleGoldCard program because in HxD it did not want to move.
  • Makavieli
    Level 10  
    I have one more question. When saving a file in revskills, it saves it in an unknown format, I cannot choose img, there is only any binary. How, what and why? Thanks in advance.

Added after 7 [minutes]:

Or otherwise :) my CID

CID rever: 008A00EE3E99B11030303030304D531B
    Thanks in advance.

Added after 1 [hours] 55 [minutes]:

I get tired and tired. I read the card's CID with SimpleGoldCard which needs HTC Sync
    reverse CID: 008A00EE3E99B11030303030304D531B
    in RevSkills I created goldcard.img (simply entering .img as an extension, setting BUZZ according to the instructions)
    I formatted the card to FAT32 (in the laptop reader), with the HxD program, according to the instructions, I opened the img that was on the disk, selecting the card and overwriting the data according to the instructions. And now the question of what's next, after throwing the card into the phone and holding Power and Vol Down, I enter the option, after a while showing the card scan SD checking and NOT FOUND below, etc.
    Did I miss something, did I do something wrong? Help!!!
  • hacker_ice

Level 24  
    Hello buddy Makavieli,

You need to upload files from post # 21 link to the card:
    https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=12323393#12323393

Besides, if you already use Revskill, make the card after connecting the device with WinCE because as I can see SimpleGoldCard reads the CID of the card badly, I had the same with my card and if you have a sequence of numbers ... 30303030 ... this is bad for me, yes was and I had to use a different card.
  • Makavieli
    Level 10  
    I don't have anything with WinCE but I'll give you a quick tip, thanks for the hint :)

Added after 3 [minutes]:

And do I put these two files after the changes in HxD or after?

Added after 7 [minutes]:

Still the same
    new card, new CID rev: 00C2007398D1281047383041534D5402
    changes in HxD (files thrown in after changes and by changes) and still the same effect.

Added after 45 [minutes]:

I get "no image or wrong image" while scanning the card after turning on the phone.
  • hacker_ice

Level 24  
    So what you are left with is to get the device running with WinCE, usually it's navigation and revskill to do it
  • taotao92
    Level 10  
    Hello
    Could you please generate me an img from this cid?
    009900A3417BA33847323044534D5402
    Please, because I have been tired for a week; /
    best regards

Added after 3 [minutes]:

And if I have this img, I have to patch the card with a simplegoldcard, right?
    Because I've already read it so much that I don't understand it anymore; /
  • Makavieli
    Level 10  
    In that case, I will also ask you for an img
    It's my CID except I don't know if it's reversed
    CID: 008A0048596D843232313544534D5402
    And I also have a question whether after the changes in the HxD program it is possible to enter the card, because when I close it (HxD), the card must be formatted immediately. Thanks in advance.

Added after 1 [minutes]:

Anyway, to these two img :D
    CID: 02544D534435313232846D5948008AFC
    Reversing CID
    CID: 008A0048596D843232313544534D5402

Thanks again.
  • pjotreqqq
    Level 2  
    Hello, will someone generate a Gold Card for me?
    CID: 335354535431323820C01BE0A30076FC
    Reversing CID
    CID: 007600A3E01BC0203832315453545333
    I am asking for a quick answer, thank you in advance because I am tired for 2 weeks and I can see that they refresh !!!
  • pjotreqqq
    Level 2  
    Thanks Hacker. And someone will tell me why I have this error? An error occured Does not appear to bea valid GoldCard.
    In general, I want to root the phone but I have not found such a theme for HTC Wildfire, I know that I have to do a GoldCard but nothing comes out ... I don't know anymore .. 47969685 - this is my number, Hacker - if you can talk to me, I would be soooo grateful ...
  • Makavieli
    Level 10  
    Hacker, I also have a question for you. I do everything according to the instructions, but when should I put these two files on the card? When I save the changes to the card in the HxD program, I can still get to it, but as soon as I close the HxD program on the card, I cannot get to it. However, when I do not close the program, and throw these 2 files on the card, after inserting it into the phone and trying to boot, I get the message no "image or wrong image". But when I throw the same files after formatting the card without changes in the HxD program, the phone starts booting but of course a security message appears. Please help again.
  • hacker_ice

Level 24  
    After throwing a goldcard via HxD, I have full access to it after closing the program. Try with a different card. I was throwing in after doing HxD
  • Makavieli
    Level 10  
    hacker_ice and is it possible for you to contact me teamviwer and try to do it? I checked another 3 cards of 128MB, 1GB and 2GB, of course, and the result was the same. I want to format them when I try to enter them.
  • hacker_ice

Level 24  
    Try to use revskill to connect the WinCE device to which I made mine
  • artur04c
    Level 18  
    Hello, I am doing it according to the instructions below, which I found on the forum, but I cannot generate the link in point 11 and then I am still asking for help.

The data that I read from the second phone is about the CID of the memory card:
    mmc0: 0001

0010AD58c7a11348594e4958204a0190

mmc1: 0007

"3. I take out the micro SD card and put it in the reader in my laptop or PC (sim card too)
    4. I download SimpleGoldCard - link posted on the forum
    5. I format the FAT 32 card (Read CID program)
    7. I have not found the ReadCID program in the network
    8. Take an Android phone, in my case SE Xperia, insert a micro sd card from Wildfire S and download a free program from Android Market
    GoldCard Helper.
    9. Launch the program, we will see 32 digit-letter CID number of the SD card
    - put the micro sd card back in the computer and the FAT 32 format
    10. In the SimpleGoldCard program (point 4.) enter this number in the Step 3 position.
    11. Click on the link in Step 4
    12.There we generate the GoldenCard image (it takes a moment)
    13. Place the image file in the SimpleGold Card program in Step 5 and press Patch MMC
    14. Additionally on the card we put files from HTC ANDROID GOLD CARD AND PG76DIAG.nbh, placed on the forum.
    15. put this card into our HTC, put the battery and press VOL_DOWN and POWER at the same time and wait, the GET SW VERSION message will appear, press VOL_DOWN, then select DIAG using VOL_DOWN and wait.
    16. we will get select ..... - and choose this option, and (at the bottom of the screen there is a command)
    17. The phone is rebooting and running around. "
  • hacker_ice

Level 24  
    It was already written on the forum. The revskilla website does not exist anymore and the only way is to generate it with a special program. I wrote to read this whole topic ... Below is a file for your CID.
  • artur04c
    Level 18  
    It doesn't work, I'm trying to read the CID through a laptop and card reader, but nothing in the world is going well ... Help, because I have two cards, one samsung and the other kingston, but simple gold, read cid and gold card tool do not load the card :( I mean, they see it, but they don't load cidu ...
  • Makavieli
    Level 10  
    hacker_ice unfortunately either do not have the right cards, or it reads the CID badly by devices. I am currently able to pay for a goldcard, please contact me at e-shift(malpa)e-shift.pl
  • artur04c
    Level 18  
    I can ask you to generate a GoldCard for:

kingston
    card: mmc1: ed10
    reverse CID: 008800a39aaaab3847323044534d5402

samsung

card: mmc1: 0002
    reverse CID: 00bb004abc95131030303030304d531b

Nothing was flipped and I don't know if it needs to be flipped or what, but you will know what I need to make a GoldCard, the CID was read by Android GoldCard Helper.

For people that have the problem still and after reading the whole topic for them not working, they need to be done :D :
    Read CID cards (cards must wash branded, kingston, samsung etc)
    We read the CID through the program simple gold , read cid and gold card tool if you can't read the CID, take an Android phone and download it for free G oldCard Helper . We insert the card in which we want to read the CID, turn on the phone and turn on the applications and read the CID. Two CIDs may be given, the second one worked for me. We rewrite it, for example, into notes.
    We go to the site Generator and paste our CID there and generate normal or Reversed . We will get the picture GoldCard .
    Now we get down to finishing. Once we have the GoldCard image taken, we join the program SimpleGoldCard . It's best to do this on a laptop as it has a card reader and everything fits nicely. We put the card into the reader, run it SimpleGoldCard At the top, we must select our card (usually it is already selected, if we do not have something else inserted, e.g. a flash drive :D ).
    We format the card by the program. Then put it on the card HTC-ANDROID-GOLD_CARD and PG76DIAG .
    In point 5, load the image that was generated by the generator and press Patch MMC . If we did everything right, a message about the successful ending will appear GoldCard and then you know what to do next :) . If you get an error, change the image to the other one, i.e. with Normal CID, make a Reversed CID image, unless the nadla does not work, then you should find # 19 post on this topic and do as it is beautifully described in the program HxD Hex Editor who posted hacker_ice :)
  • taotao92
    Level 10  
    Damn, however, not everything flashes as it should; /
    After calibrating with gold card, the touch started to work but very reluctantly.
    Some of its sectors do not work at all.
    What could be the reason for this?
    Greetings

Added after 3 [minutes]:

I took a picture with normal cid, could that be the reason? Or s-he?
    But if the touch started to work at all, I guess I did everything right.
    Maybe touch has a downside?
  • artur04c
    Level 18  
    The reason may be faulty touch, because if it started working 99.9% you did everything right.
  • Makavieli
    Level 10  
    artur04c Thanks a lot, the site from generating img gave the most
    For others who would have a problem, I can say right away that it does not have to be read using a device with Win CE, it can be easily read via, for example, Activ Sync. if the code appears 30303030, it means that the card is wrong. Card not larger than 2 GB and not SDHC. It does not matter whether the card reader is internal or USB.
    artur04c generations will thank you :D