Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

BK7231N - Universal IR Remote Contorl

yarix2 639 5
  • About Author
    yarix2
    Level 3  
    yarix2 wrote 5 posts with rating 5, helped 0 times. Been with us since 2022 year.
    p.kaczmarek2
    Level 27  
    I haven't seen a BK7231N IR remote control before. Where did you buy it?
    CBU module information:
    Pin numberSymbolI/O typeFunction
    1P14I/OCommon GPIO, which can be reused as SPI_SCK (Correspond to Pin 11 of the IC)
    2P16I/OCommon GPIO, which can be reused as SPI_MOSI (Correspond to Pin 12 of the IC)
    3P20I/OCommon GPIO (Correspond to Pin 20 of the IC)
    4P22I/OCommon GPIO (Correspond to Pin 18 of the IC)
    5ADCI/OADC, which corresponds to P23 on the internal IC (Correspond to Pin 17 of the IC)
    6RX2I/OUART_RX2, which corresponds to P1 on the internal IC. (Correspond to Pin 28 of the IC)
    7TX2I/OUART_TX2, which is used for outputting logs and corresponds to P0 of the internal IC (Correspond to Pin 29 of the IC)
    8P8I/OSupport hardware PWM (Correspond to Pin 24 of the IC)
    9P7I/OSupport hardware PWM (Correspond to Pin 23 of the IC)
    10P6I/OSupport hardware PWM (Correspond to Pin 22 of the IC)
    11P26I/OSupport hardware PWM (Correspond to Pin 15 of the IC)
    12P24I/OSupport hardware PWM (Correspond to Pin 16 of the IC)
    13GNDPPower supply reference ground
    143V3PPower supply 3V3
    15TX1I/OUART_TX1, which is used for transmitting user data and corresponds to Pin 27 of the IC. For the MCU solution, please refer to CBx Module.
    16RX1I/OUART_RX1, which is used for receiving user data and corresponds to Pin 26 of the IC. For the MCU solution, please refer to CBx Module.
    17P28I/OCommon GPIO (Correspond to Pin 10 of the IC)
    18CENI/OReset pin, low active (internally pulled high), compatible with other modules (Correspond to Pin 21 of the IC)
    19P9I/OCommon GPIO (Correspond to Pin 25 of the IC)
    20P17I/OCommon GPIO, which can be reused as SPI_MISO (Correspond to Pin 14 of the IC)
    21P15I/OCommon GPIO, which can be reused as SPI_CS (Correspond to Pin 13 of the IC)
    Test pointCSNI/OMode selection pin. If it is connected to the ground before being powered on, enter the firmware test mode. If it is not connected or connected to VCC before being powered on, enter the firmware application mode. Correspond to Pin 19 on the internal IC.

btw. on the PCB, I can clearly see RX2 and TX2 UART pads, which are used for debug log output. I can also see SPI pins for SPI mode flashing and CEN pin, but no RX1 and TX1 (UART programming). Luckily RX1 and TX1 are on CBU
    bubu1769
    Level 42  
    I stayed on the stock exchange by mistake, I thought it was something else :D , for PLN 10 I bought such a miracle:
    https://www.amazon.pl/SwitchBot-Smart-pilot-zdalny-sterowania/dp/B07TTH5TMW
    All in all, I had a little fun and put it back in the wardrobe because I don't have so many devices with IR remotes in one room and those for which I don't have a remote are not on the list of predefined devices, so it doesn't give me anything anyway.
    I will see, maybe someday I will find some use for it.
    It looks a bit different inside
    BK7231N - Universal IR Remote Contorl BK7231N - Universal IR Remote Contorl BK7231N - Universal IR Remote Contorl
    p.kaczmarek2
    Level 27  
    There should be no problems with IR soon, just wait.
    I will try to order such a device for testing, if I find it somewhere with cheap shipping to Poland.
    Can you also do a flash dump for tuya-cloudcutter?

I can also see it has a SH4 433MHz radio module, do anyone know here how it works? Is it just like with simple wall switches, where RF chip just outputs digital 1 or 0 signals on button inputs?
    Quote:

SH4 is a low-power embedded Sub-G 433M that Tuya has developed. It consists of a highly integrated RF transceiver chip (CMTOV30-EQR) and a few peripherals. SH4 needs to control transmitting and receiving with the MCU. On the basis of this, you can develop the embedded Sub-G communication products as needed.