Search our partners

Find the latest content on electronic components. Datasheets.com
Elektroda.com

VU-dial indicator

elektronik.b 4881 35
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
    bratHanki
    Level 27  
    Give it up now. The author wanted to make a "dangle" and he did. He is satisfied with the action, and that's what counts. Everything could be done better, but from what he wrote, he has no intention of doing a recording studio or broadcasting music over the air so fine scaling is not needed. This is my opinion and I agree with it completely.
    elektronik.b
    Level 3  
    bratHanki wrote:
    Give it up now. The author wanted to make a "dangle" and he did. He is satisfied with the action, and that's what counts. Everything could be done better, but from what he wrote, he has no intention of doing a recording studio or broadcasting music over the air so fine scaling is not needed. This is my opinion and I agree with it completely.

And that's it :)
    zulusj23
    Level 25  
    The LM358 is a dual operational amplifier. Why are there two tiles? Are these layouts based on the diagram from the first post? Unless I missed something and did not read what the other half of each bone is doing, I'm sorry.
    398216 Usunięty
    Level 43  
    zulusj23 wrote:
    I missed something
    Well, rather ...
    Gizmoń wrote:
    You had to make full use of one LM358 chip instead of two, only half of each. How can amplifiers be wasted like this? :D Everything would then fit nicely on one PCB.
    żarówka rtęciowa
    Level 37  
    Hello

I think that popular and cheap J-Fet amplifiers, for example from the TL08x series, could be used in this design.
    Sanjose
    Level 28  
    I am interested in the frequency response of the amplifier of these indicators. Make the popular audio sweep test 0 - 20kHz.
    The LM358 is rather poorly suited as an amplifier for drive indicators.