Elektroda.com
Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

System for 1 USD * - TV remote control by piotr_go

piotr_go 6753 68
This content has been translated flag-pl » flag-en View the original version here.
    spec220
    Level 27  
    Mlody_Zdolny wrote:
    You can do and with root.

It depends what root. In Samsung, if you rummage deeper, it irreversibly sets the rim in the prock and you will not do anything about it. the smartphone irreversibly loses its certification. I don't know about other brands.

piotr_go wrote:
    I wouldn't even write if I wanted to. The manufacturers do not provide documentation.

As far as I know, there were even attempts to upload the elevator to newer models instead of Android, but there was a problem with the compatibility of the rudders themselves below the deck. And support for the window (resolution) As for the documentation (if someone is in it), there will always be some leaks ...

ArturAVS wrote:
    It is up to the programmer if he wants to run it easily and he will use ready-made libraries quickly

This is usually what amateurs want to do ...
    Mlody_Zdolny
    Level 18  
    spec220 wrote:
    It depends what root. In Samsung, it is so that when you rummage deeper, it irreversibly sets the rim in the prock

Root to root. A rooted Samsung S10 works and you can make transfers.
    spec220
    Level 27  
    Mlody_Zdolny wrote:
    Root to root. A rooted Samsung S10 works and you can make transfers.

Depends on the area it is being affected. It is possible that newer Samsung phones are better protected against complete rooting ...
    Sentymentalny
    Level 10  
    If you would like to make such a pilot:
    1. Where can such microcontrollers be bought inexpensively?
    2. How to upload the presented program simulating the LG remote control to such a prock?
    piotr_go
    DIY electronics designer
    1. LCSC ...
    2. ... they also have programmers ... Hmmmmm, I do not know if the programmer from the manufacturer can be loaded with ordinary hex / bin. They used some of their own format from what I remember.
    There was some programmer design on the arduino. This is probably the cheapest option.
    Sentymentalny
    Level 10  
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    It seems they are currently unavailable from the LCSC.
    How did you program this slinger yourself?
    piotr_go
    DIY electronics designer
    Own programmer:
    I was supposed to describe it and I can't decide.
    SylwekK
    Level 32  
    piotr_go wrote:
    I was supposed to describe it and I can't decide

If doping is needed ... give me a description :) I like your inventions there :)