Elektroda.com

Spectral clock - Propeller Clock

mb1988 369911 234
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • User removed account
    Level 1  
  • Scyzor
    Level 13  
    This unstable has not changed anything. I can add that this gap in the circle is not the same all the time. Sometimes it's bigger and sometimes it's smaller. It would seem that its size is closely related to the rotational speed.
  • User removed account
    Level 1  
  • Scyzor
    Level 13  
    As I wrote earlier, the change of the prescaler from 64 to 8 results in that nothing is displayed.

RESOLUTION = 240

At a lower speed, the gap is larger, but also to some extent. It gets bigger and suddenly the whole circle is displayed, but as soon as I release the speed, the gap is created again and again. The other way is similar, we accelerate the turnover, the gap decreases, then the whole circle and the new gap.

Unfortunately, I do not have too much influence on the speed of the engine, and I slow down or slow down mechanically.

I will add that sometimes it happens that this gap is formed and disappears several (several) times per second, which gives the effect that the whole picture is jumping.
  • R_On_!
    Level 11  
    To the creator: This engine from the disc had 3 or 4 pins?
    I have a disk with 4 outputs, one left from the disk left in the "air"?
  • Scyzor
    Level 13  
    R_On_! wrote:
    I have a drive with 4 outputs, one left from the disk left in "air"?

Although I am not the author of the project, but maybe my friend will help this information.

For me, the disc also has 4 pins and I left them unattached, but nothing prevents the 4 motor output from being connected to the ends of the MOT0 (17) in the TDA5140 system. If you hook up to the 4th output then 10k resistors should be removed.
  • R_On_!
    Level 11  
    In principle, I am trying to design a driver for such a motor (BLDC) with speed control on MOSFET transistors. I dug up to the specification of this engine (NIDEC). 4 pin is marked as COMMON and I attached it to the mass because otherwise the engine does not spin. now I'm trying to write the correct prock feed. For now, the engine's rotation is smooth but not too fast, about 15 RPM. (ATMEGA 16 + 3 x 2 IRF840)
  • Scyzor
    Level 13  
    It was on the first page of the topic.

mb1988 wrote:

The time is set programmatically. It looks like:
    1) I am uploading a program in which the time is set, e.g. at 12:00
    2) I turn on the watch at 12:00
    3) not switching off I upload a new program that no longer sets the time.

• cristy88
    Level 1  
    Hi,

Can you please tell me what program must i use to open the DDB files in the first post? (BLCD Driver.ddb, PropClock_v2.Ddb )

Thanks!
  • Engel-88888
    Level 2  
    opens these projects "Altium Designer Summer 09" or "Protel DXP2004"
  • calves
    Level 1  
    Hi!
    I'm brazilian and can't understand polish. Someone can send me the schematic in english.
  • meodenxiii88
    Level 1  
    Can you tell me what program must i use to convert "YOUTUBE"?
  • komar54
    Level 10  
    I have a question maybe a bit from a different barrel. Is it possible to control the motor speed with hdd with this TDA5140A chip?
  • matys4877
    Level 11  
    I was looking for TDA5140 in tme but apparently I do not sell it anymore. Does anyone know any replacement available in tme?
  • Scyzor
    Level 13  
    The replacement can be hard, but here they have it: Link only the price is considerable.
  • krion
    Level 2  
    Hello,

I need help, I can not install the program (protel99) to open files provided by the developer why I think that is incompatible because I use Windows 7, then someone can give me this eagle file to help me solve this problem.

thanks

:D
  • mateo238
    Level 9  
    What's the job of the MBI5170 chip ?? Can you make a spectral clock without the use of a shift register in the form of, among others chip MBI5170 ??
  • BaLYoZz
    Level 1  
    problem, but a bit old! Can I get a list of materials if possible, please
  • djmalder
    Level 1  
    Dobriy den. Ya z Ukrainy. Zrobiv godynnyk yak tut napysano, ale koly zapuskayu, to atmega zaproshue tilky odin raz dani v DS1307. Godinnik pracyue ale chas ne ide. Moje ya ne virno postaviv fuze v atmega? Dopomojit
    :!:
  • krion
    Level 2  
    I have a problem, someone can explain to me that MBI5170 serves every equivalent component, does anyone know how much?
  • norbis15
    Level 14  
    djmalder try to write your post in English though, maybe we can help.
    djmalder try to write your post in english, meybe we can help.
  • yetihehe
    Level 13  
    MBI5170 is a diode controller, allows for current control of diodes. Thanks to this, you do not have to give resistors to each diode.
  • ananthmax
    Level 1  
    Hi

Your project is incredible!
    I have experience in only PIC MCU. Do you have schematic and source code for PIC based propeller clock.

Thanks in advance
    Ananth
  • mateuszrjzr
    Level 17  
    Hello
    Please do not be angry with me, but what are two hex files for, and what should I open the pcb? I have an eagle, how it will help
  • Moyshaa
    Level 14  
    I have a question for the author. I hope he remembers and still looks here
    :)

It uses 2 voltages to supply the motor with HDD. V_LOGIC which stabilizes on 5V and V_MOT which is unknown what it is. My question: what is the tension?
  • mlassota
    Level 18  
    V_MOT has to be selected experimentally - its change causes the rotation of the engine to be changed - it must be selected so that: the revolutions were large enough to make the picture stable and at the same time small enough that the noise would be bearable.
    greetings
  • Moyshaa
    Level 14  
    Thank you for the hint. I made a driver for such an engine and connected it to it.

I still have a request. If this is not a problem, please tell me something. Such are my symptoms:

The speed it gets is 3 Hz and is quite unstable (it happens that the engine tugs). And for it to start spinning at all I have to help him. (Move it by hand.)
    I supply the engine and TDA with 5V.
    I have capacitors like datasheet except for CAP-CD and CAP-DC (I have 22nF).

The same motor with electronics from the hard disk turns like crazy.

What do you think? Experiment with power supply?
  • mlassota
    Level 18  
    Do not do anything with power!
    Most likely you have a badly connected motor. Does the engine have 4 tips?
    If it is an ohmmeter, check the resistance between the terminals, the tip in relation to which the resistance is the smallest, leave it unconnected - this is the center of the star. There will be 3 terminals with resistance around 2? between them. Does TDA not heat up?
    Does the power supply have sufficient current capacity - up to 1A at startup
    Option 2 something wrongly connected in the controller - check the connection locations of the capacitors.
    Option 3 kicked TDA
    I already have several drivers on this TDA and they walk around 5-6V each, getting about 50-60 revs / sec
    greetings