Elektroda.com
X

LCR-T4 electronics components tester ATMega328 - Test and Review

TechEkspert 83985 589
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • gumisie
    Level 41  
    WS38 wrote:
    Can anyone explain to me in a nutshell what this leaping intensity is all about? What is this phenomenon?
    Physical. A more powerful bulb, consumes more current.
  • kwok
    Level 39  
    I haven't read from the beginning.
    Connect the tester to the battery, test several different components while measuring the current consumption from the battery. If the max intended consumption will be less than 100mA then the power supply is enough.
    I would be afraid that the voltage would be too high. The new battery is a little over 9V. The tester itself works great even at 6V. The question is whether there is a capacitor in the power supply, because if only the transformer and bridge are connected, after connecting the capacitor, the voltage will increase to over 12V.
  • gumisie
    Level 41  
    kwok wrote:
    The question is whether there is a capacitor in the power supply, because if only the transformer and bridge are connected, after connecting the capacitor, the voltage will increase to over 12V.
    WS38 wrote:
    UNITRA ZATRA power supply model ZS 0.15 / 9/3
    220 V; 50 Hz; 5.5 VA
    9 V; 150 mA

TechEkspert wrote:
    The tester is powered by a 9V battery and consumes 12-15mA during measurement, while in sleep mode according to 20nA description (but in practice the current value should be lower, I could not measure the current value in sleep mode).
  • vodiczka
    Level 43  
    Janusz_kk wrote:
    You forget about the ammeter.
    What are you, my misfortune, you hooked this ammeter from the link that you gave or rather the wrong fuse installed in the original place?
    Already in post # 557 I correctly predicted the PSU overload, which was confirmed by post # 565
    Out of curiosity, I measured the resistance of a 160mA tubular fuse, it is 3.2?
    kwok wrote:
    I haven't read from the beginning.
    kwok wrote:
    The question is whether there is a capacitor in the power supply ...
    If you read, you wouldn't ask ;)
  • gumisie
    Level 41  
    vodiczka wrote:
    If you read, you wouldn't ask ;)
    If everyone read, they would understand for what purpose TechEkspert wrote this article.
  • vodiczka
    Level 43  
    gumisie wrote:
    Current jumps when connecting a mini drill and not a light bulb.
    WS38 wrote:
    When the drill was working, the measurements were as follows:
    Direct voltage also 9 V.
    Leakage current from 96 mA to 101 mA.
    The difference in the intensity of about 4%, probably results from the work of the commutator.
  • gumisie
    Level 41  
    vodiczka wrote:
    gumisie wrote:
    Current jumps when connecting a mini drill and not a light bulb.
    WS38 wrote:
    When the drill was working, the measurements were as follows:
    Direct voltage also 9 V.
    Leakage current from 96 mA to 101 mA.
    The difference in the intensity of about 4%, probably results from the work of the commutator.
    Let go (we), further agonizing.
    It is important that this power supply is suitable for this tester.

Regards.
  • kwok
    Level 39  
    Okay, the photo is already known that some voltage stabilization is = can be used.
  • E8600
    Level 38  
    Data from the first post.
    TechEkspert wrote:
    The tester is powered by a 9V battery and consumes 12-15mA during measurement, while in sleep mode according to 20nA description

Connecting this tester to the power supply is unfounded even though I am the enemy of a 9 V battery myself.
    The power supply receives equipment mobility.

This tester works properly on a deeply discharged battery I know because I changed the battery recently after over a year of use with a voltage of 6.5 V (and was branded but used with a voltage of 8 V).
    Now I put in a new battery but the cheapest 2 PLN. :D

Make a contact lamp from the repaired power supply if you really want to use it. :D
  • 398216 UsuniÍty
    Level 43  
    E8600 wrote:
    Connecting this tester to the power supply is unfounded
    On the contrary. It is reasonable when the tester is used stationary. Why? Because you don't have to worry about the battery falling at the least appropriate moment.
    And nothing stands in the way of connecting the tester's power plug to disconnect the internal battery - you have mobility and no trouble.
  • gumisie
    Level 41  
    E8600 wrote:
    Connecting this tester to the power supply is unfounded even though I am the enemy of a 9 V battery myself.
    398216 UsuniÍty wrote:
    And nothing stands in the way of connecting the tester's power plug to disconnect the internal battery - you have mobility and no trouble.
    I confirm I have done so.
  • vodiczka
    Level 43  
    E8600 wrote:
    What is right, but does the tester have to be mobile? Use issue. For example, I use a laptop practically stationary.
    I bought it instead of a computer so that I would not be afraid that they would turn off my power supply and possibly buy additional UPS.
  • 398216 UsuniÍty
    Level 43  
    gumisie wrote:
    I have done so.
    I had my own until I realized that I don't need to use the tester in the field. So I broke the battery (which would not spill or swell) and for several years "flies" on the power supply. Anyway, the same as in # 573 post ... :)
  • miroslaw wielki
    Level 28  
    The one with the colorful display is great. But the display crushed in one. I wonder if they are available separately.
  • WS38
    Level 12  
    Buddy GUMISIE yes this type of power supply from the photo.
    And this solution with a double type of power supply - when connecting the tester's power plug disconnects the internal battery, I also like it.
    What element is best to use here DC socket and plug or a simple slide switch?
  • 398216 UsuniÍty
    Level 43  
    There are sockets with a contact opened through the pin of the power supply plug. The most convenient way.
  • KStanek
    Level 22  
    The current (intensity) surely jumps because the motor winding also behaves, the drill puts various resistance on the motor and the bearing is used, which is another part and it jumps.
  • jasiu2604
    Level 14  
    Hello during measurement it takes about 30mA

certainly will.
  • tygrysss
    Level 21  
    Welcome to the new year, today I received my tester but unfortunately damaged :( After connecting the battery, literally testing appears on 0.1s, and then a black screen ... did anyone meet with similar behavior?
    Regards