Tektronix

Flash NAND Lite memory programmer! TSOP48

funak 111390 254
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • Tektronix
  • alivan
    Level 1  
    Hello.
    Please advise, how can I buy this programmer with delivery to Russia?
    This programmer support mx30lf1g18ac-ti?
    Thank you.
  • Tektronix
  • Dankov
    Level 2  
    St66666 wrote:
    Where is this programmer sold? I cannot find it. Thanks

• St66666
    Level 2  
    Dankov wrote:
    St66666 wrote:
    Where is this programmer sold? I cannot find it. Thanks

Thanks. It does not look like I can order from that place. Anything on ebay?
  • Dankov
    Level 2  
    Hello! Two are the places you can order. From the creator of the theme and from Alegro. Read the whole topic there is an answer to your question!
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 7  
    Good morning
    I have assembled the programmer but I can't flash your hex in ATXmega128A4U. I flash through AVR Dragon in Atmel studio 6.2 and I get an error while flashing The record in the Intel Hex file has a checksum mismatch.
    Tell me which program the hex file was created in and how can I flash it using atmel studio 6.2?
    I apologize for the bad Polish, I write in Russian through a Google translator
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Buba_Chkhadze wrote:
    Good morning
    I have assembled the programmer but I can't flash your hex in ATXmega128A4U. I flash through AVR Dragon in Atmel studio 6.2 and I get an error while flashing The record in the Intel Hex file has a checksum mismatch.
    Tell me which program the hex file was created in and how can I flash it using atmel studio 6.2?

Try the version from the attachment:
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 7  
    funak wrote:
    Buba_Chkhadze wrote:
    Good morning

Try the version from the attachment:

thanks a lot, the new hex has been flashing.
    it remains to put FT245 and try to sew NAND

Added after 3 [minutes]:

FUSE bits exposed by default, no need to change?
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 7  
    Good morning
    I made the programmer. It seems to be working, seems to be flashing, but the TV was not working. I flashed two microchips with other software three times, earned once every half hour, and then started restarting again.
    Am I doing something wrong? stapled according to the instructions https://www.elektroda.com/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=16649962#16649962
    Overwritten version of NANDLite_1.0b1014.84
    there are too many verification errors, I just flash old NANDs, I have two of them, there are no new ones yet, maybe this is a problem?
    NAND K9GAG08U0E SCB0, Samsung TV 40D5500
    I attach the verification
  • St66666
    Level 2  
    Buba_Chkhadze wrote:
    Good morning
    I made the programmer. It seems to be working, seems to be flashing, but the TV was not working. I flashed two microchips with other software three times, earned once every half hour, and then started restarting again.
    Am I doing something wrong? stapled according to the instructions https://www.elektroda.com/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=16649962#16649962
    Overwritten version of NANDLite_1.0b1014.84
    there are too many verification errors, I just flash old NANDs, I have two of them, there are no new ones yet, maybe this is a problem?
    NAND K9GAG08U0E SCB0, Samsung TV 40D5500
    I attach the verification

Maybe you have a bad NAND chip. There is a lot of bad chips on aliexpress in China.
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 7  
    St66666 wrote:

Maybe you have a bad NAND chip. There is a lot of bad chips on aliexpress in China.

these are the chips removed from the TV, one native and the other, which I placed a year ago ...
    it can be anyway

and where can I buy a normal layout?
  • St66666
    Level 2  
    Buba_Chkhadze wrote:
    St66666 wrote:

these are the chips removed from the TV, one native and the other, which I placed a year ago ...
    it can be anyway

and where can I buy a normal layout?

Maybe somebody can suggest a reliable seller on aliexpress or ebay. I did not buy anything there this year.
    If it is too cheap, it might be fake or bad used.
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 7  
    kabi5766 wrote:
    Hello colleagues,
    I do not know if this is important but I want to share the information that using NandLite v1.0.1014.89 I programmed Nand K9GAG08UOE-SCB0 for Samsung D5500 without any problems.
    The TV turned on for about 10 seconds. there was an image and restart. I downloaded the file from the internet, as it was before in the description, erasing the memory then preparing - a few minutes it took - and then saved in memory. After soldering Nanda the TV works without a problem.
    Greetings.

Hello colleague.
    Can you share the firmware file D5500 K9GAG08U0E-SCB0? I can’t do it in any way. Maximum TV worked day.
    And tell the firmware process. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.