Elektroda.com
X

Flash NAND Lite memory programmer! TSOP48

funak 120480 276
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • alivan
    Level 1  
    Hello.
    Please advise, how can I buy this programmer with delivery to Russia?
    This programmer support mx30lf1g18ac-ti?
    Thank you.
  • Dankov
    Level 2  
    St66666 wrote:
    Where is this programmer sold? I cannot find it. Thanks

• St66666
    Level 2  
    Dankov wrote:
    St66666 wrote:
    Where is this programmer sold? I cannot find it. Thanks

Thanks. It does not look like I can order from that place. Anything on ebay?
  • Dankov
    Level 2  
    Hello! Two are the places you can order. From the creator of the theme and from Alegro. Read the whole topic there is an answer to your question!
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 8  
    Good morning
    I have assembled the programmer but I can't flash your hex in ATXmega128A4U. I flash through AVR Dragon in Atmel studio 6.2 and I get an error while flashing The record in the Intel Hex file has a checksum mismatch.
    Tell me which program the hex file was created in and how can I flash it using atmel studio 6.2?
    I apologize for the bad Polish, I write in Russian through a Google translator
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Buba_Chkhadze wrote:
    Good morning
    I have assembled the programmer but I can't flash your hex in ATXmega128A4U. I flash through AVR Dragon in Atmel studio 6.2 and I get an error while flashing The record in the Intel Hex file has a checksum mismatch.
    Tell me which program the hex file was created in and how can I flash it using atmel studio 6.2?

Try the version from the attachment:
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 8  
    funak wrote:
    Buba_Chkhadze wrote:
    Good morning

Try the version from the attachment:

thanks a lot, the new hex has been flashing.
    it remains to put FT245 and try to sew NAND

Added after 3 [minutes]:

FUSE bits exposed by default, no need to change?
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 8  
    Good morning
    I made the programmer. It seems to be working, seems to be flashing, but the TV was not working. I flashed two microchips with other software three times, earned once every half hour, and then started restarting again.
    Am I doing something wrong? stapled according to the instructions https://www.elektroda.com/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=16649962#16649962
    Overwritten version of NANDLite_1.0b1014.84
    there are too many verification errors, I just flash old NANDs, I have two of them, there are no new ones yet, maybe this is a problem?
    NAND K9GAG08U0E SCB0, Samsung TV 40D5500
    I attach the verification
  • St66666
    Level 2  
    Buba_Chkhadze wrote:
    Good morning
    I made the programmer. It seems to be working, seems to be flashing, but the TV was not working. I flashed two microchips with other software three times, earned once every half hour, and then started restarting again.
    Am I doing something wrong? stapled according to the instructions https://www.elektroda.com/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=16649962#16649962
    Overwritten version of NANDLite_1.0b1014.84
    there are too many verification errors, I just flash old NANDs, I have two of them, there are no new ones yet, maybe this is a problem?
    NAND K9GAG08U0E SCB0, Samsung TV 40D5500
    I attach the verification

Maybe you have a bad NAND chip. There is a lot of bad chips on aliexpress in China.
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 8  
    St66666 wrote:

Maybe you have a bad NAND chip. There is a lot of bad chips on aliexpress in China.

these are the chips removed from the TV, one native and the other, which I placed a year ago ...
    it can be anyway

and where can I buy a normal layout?
  • St66666
    Level 2  
    Buba_Chkhadze wrote:
    St66666 wrote:

these are the chips removed from the TV, one native and the other, which I placed a year ago ...
    it can be anyway

and where can I buy a normal layout?

Maybe somebody can suggest a reliable seller on aliexpress or ebay. I did not buy anything there this year.
    If it is too cheap, it might be fake or bad used.
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 8  
    kabi5766 wrote:
    Hello colleagues,
    I do not know if this is important but I want to share the information that using NandLite v1.0.1014.89 I programmed Nand K9GAG08UOE-SCB0 for Samsung D5500 without any problems.
    The TV turned on for about 10 seconds. there was an image and restart. I downloaded the file from the internet, as it was before in the description, erasing the memory then preparing - a few minutes it took - and then saved in memory. After soldering Nanda the TV works without a problem.
    Greetings.

Hello colleague.
    Can you share the firmware file D5500 K9GAG08U0E-SCB0? I can’t do it in any way. Maximum TV worked day.
    And tell the firmware process. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
  • tomasz wojcicki
    Level 21  
    Do you upload to new or old bones ??
  • Tertomium
    Level 1  
    Hello everybody,

Before I buy the device I want to know if it’s possible to add support for Toshiba tc58nvg2s0fta00 Nand memory?
    Most devices i have seen so far do not support it...sadly

Kind Regards
  • Buba_Chkhadze
    Level 8  
    Thanks funak helped, the problem is solved.
    loaded into old bones
  • sryuriy
    Level 4  
    Tell me how to practically change the program language with English.lng (some examples, please).
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Service break for NANDLite servers until 30/09/2019.
  • tomasz wojcicki
    Level 21  
    Does someone crash the program, i.e. it closes most often when erasing memory at various times ?? I work on WinXP
  • fachura
    Level 13  
    Hello, I had the same as you write on win xp it was a nightmare, but win7 and win 10 work perfectly. My advice change to a newer system and after the problem.
  • sryuriy
    Level 4  
    Is it possible to manually shift the wrong chip blocks before recording? Add this opportunity?
  • funak
    Level 23  
    More specifically, it's about the TV D5500, and the memory of K9GAG08U0E?

The idea is to enter the numbers of bad blocks from your hand so that the algorithm prepares the batch to be saved?

I think it makes no sense if the programmer detects bad blocks?

And if you delete in another programmer, you can do the same here.

Justify why this option would be useful?
  • sryuriy
    Level 4  
    Say, the programmer on FT245RL works only in VCP mode (COM port emulation) or can it be switched to Bitbang mode "?
  • funak
    Level 23  
    The programmer works only in VCP mode.

To work in Bitbang mode, you would have to change the processor firmware.

I do not hide, it will be such an option soon.
  • sryuriy
    Level 4  
    When to wait for the new version with new possibilities?
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Two versions of the programmer will be introduced simultaneously.

- NANDLite 1.2
    - NANDLite 2.0

The NANDLite 1.2 version will be expanded with an additional adapter connector, in which you can insert various stands, which will definitely expand the functionality of the programmer while maintaining compatibility with version 1.0, and you will be able to handle other SPI, I2C, 1-wire memories, etc. Unfortunately, NOR memory they cannot be served.

The NANDLite 2.0 version will be expanded with an FPGA chip and several other amenities, and it will have the greatest hardware and software capabilities.

The premiere is scheduled for December 1, 2019.

Due to the fact that I have to adapt to the new accounting regulations, mail order sales are expected only from January 1, 2020.