Elektroda.com
X
Elektroda.com

Flash NAND Lite memory programmer! TSOP48

funak 157620 342
This content has been translated » The original version can be found here
  • sryuriy
    Level 5  
    It will be an opportunity for self-construction of new programmers?
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Only version 1.2 will be able to self-assembly.

Version 2.0 will be much technologically advanced, so own assembly will be rather difficult.

I will present everything soon.

Fate is still ahead of version 1.2 to change the processor and thus introduce support for NOR memory. But then it will be in the TQFP100 housing, so it will be more difficult to mount it.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    In version 2.0 there will certainly be such a possibility.

Version 1.2 I do not have confirmed information yet.
  • Reider
    Level 6  
    When will the English or Russian version of the software be available? One Polish is uncomfortable
  • lukasis6
    Level 17  
    Will the 2.0 programmer be able to program bones faster? Currently, K9GAG08U0E is programming in less than an hour ...
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Yes, for version 2.0 it will program bones faster, basically it will be technically limited to 40MB / s.

Anyway, version 1.2 should do it faster.

For K9GAG08U0E we will see after tests how much will come out :)

On Monday, I expect US shipment with samples of connectors used in the project. I will see what quality they will be and generally how they will perform. A lot depends on them, so after testing the connectors, I will already have a full set of information on what the programmer will look like, what its options will be.

I have great hope and plans that I will make it on December 1 with the release of a new type of programmer.

A lot of work ahead of me, but it's worth thinking :)
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Hello, the work has been temporarily suspended for health and financial reasons, the project will be resumed later this year :)

So please keep your fingers crossed for the success of the whole enterprise.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Hello

I have a few more ready-made NANDLite v1.0 programmers.

If anyone is willing before Christmas, please contact me.

There will also be an update of the basic application to support the NANDLite programmer, I will try to send a new version before the New Year.

Best wishes
  • 1st
    Level 19  
    What is the current version of NANDLite? I have 1.1b0123.90L
    And what is the current firmware version for the programmer? I have NANDLite! _R1.0v1.0b1024a.hex
    Where can I get the current versions?
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Current online version: 1.0.1014.89.
    Firmware: NANDLite! _R1.0v1.0b1024a.

There were a lot of corrections of both the interface and the firmware, so I will sum it up, check it, test it and send the version for update.

The current version can be downloaded from the link:
    http://software.progelo.pl/NANDLite/publish.htm

You will also be able to create an Offline version on your own from the current Online version.

Certainly, this option will be useful on a website where, for example, there is no Internet.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    In addition to run as an administrator, there may be restrictions on the SmartScreen system in the system, which is generally a block to install unsigned applications. Perhaps that's why the 1st cannot install the NANDLite! Application.

The certificate costs PLN 1500 net / year, there is a chance that next year I will have such a certificate for signing the application, so installation problems will resolve automatically.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    If during the installation of the NANDLite application from the link:

http://software.progelo.pl/NANDLite/publish.htm

this picture appears:

press More information, then the Run anyway button will appear:

then you can install the application normally:

This way you can install an application that does not have a special certificate.

Added after 17 [minutes]:

Taking advantage of Christmas time, I would like to remind you that I have available NANDLite version 1.0 assembled and ready to ship. If someone would be willing or can't decide yet, please contact me. If you need to issue a VAT invoice, of course it will be possible, but only after January 1, 2020. Unfortunately, the change in regulations introduced on September 1, 2019 prevented me from selling programmers in their current formal form.

Of course, as always, I provide substantive, technical and warranty support. After all, a development product, therefore open to news, requests and suggestions of users.
  • 1st
    Level 19  
    Unfortunately, my window is:

Like I'm an administrator, and I run "as" an administrator ...
  • fachura
    Level 14  
    And I forgot to write you to turn off the Windows Defender firewall because it blocks you.
  • m0lnaR
    Level 1  
    Good afternoon.
    Where can I buy this device?
    The topic also read that there will be a new version after the new year ?
    Spoiler:
    mmmm...... sorry but I can't change my avatar O. 0

• root42
    Level 2  
    Hi, newbie here from Germany. I would love to buy a programmer. Are there still some available? How much does it cost? Feel free to send me a private message.

Love the project!
  • funak
    Level 23  
    China is celebrating until January 31, 2020, so I'm planning v2.0 for the second half of February.
  • kiko80
    Level 25  
    Waiting for the final version of v2 maybe I am tempted
  • root42
    Level 2  
    Yeah, I think I'll also wait for 2.0. I actually only need to flash one device so far, so if I spend a significant amount of money on this, I'd like the best version there is. :)
  • tomasz wojcicki
    Level 22  
    Hello, I have such a problem with the memory TC58NVG3S0HTAI0 can not be deleted or saved here is what inf spits the program after any attempt:

Deleting memory
    ID: 98 D3 91 26 76 16 08 00
    Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
    Model: TC58NVG3S0HTAI0
    Configuration:
    Target count: 1
    LUN count: 0
    Block per LUN: 0
    Page per Block: 0
    Page size: 256 + 0
    Total size: 0 bytes
    error:
    The index is out of range. It must be non-negative and smaller than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
  • funak
    Level 23  
    After detecting the memory, click on the list below and indicate the memory, even if there is one on the list.

According to the attached LOG there is no system geometry setting, therefore it does not work.
  • tomasz wojcicki
    Level 22  
    I do that all the time. I have 2 pcs housing in another programmer correctly behave.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Please use the system definition: TC58NVG3S0FTAI0

In fact, there are no parameters in the database regarding this memory.

I will fix this with the next update.
  • fachura
    Level 14  
    Hello, when there will finally be an update to NANDLite 1.0, I can't wait. Regards