I have sent the report.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Version 1.0 will not be.

And v2.0 will work with eMMC.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Hello

We will see, for now, the epidemic in China may delay shipments from China, so the planned date of the second half of February is still under question.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    In order not to stress you, the premiere of the NANDLite v2.0 programmer has been moved to March.

In connection with the coronavirus, the PCB factory declares to start production from February 11. Let's see what results from this. The matter is still problematic in connection with transport, I will determine in mid-February what and how to send to Poland.
  • tomasz wojcicki
    Level 21  
    And what is so expensive with us not to let native producers earn?
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Quality with us costs. I know that TechnoService makes very good tiles and of course you can order production from them, but unfortunately for 10 pieces, I can simply order cheap in China in comparable quality.
    I am at a stage where the order of 100 pieces is simply pointless - no proper capital.

I also value prototypes in Satland, but I don't like drilling in them.

In addition, version v1.0 was also ordered in China and Poland, but in China it suited me better.
  • kabi5766
    Level 11  
    Hello colleagues,
    I would like to program the K9F4G08UOF SCBO from the Sharp LC-40fg5342E TV. When detecting the system, the programmer informs that it has no signature. Is there any possibility to program it?
    Regards.

Added after 58 [minutes]:

I tried because I thought that one pin does not connect and I noticed that it is
    ID: EC DC 10 95 56 C6 EC DC
  • fachura
    Level 14  
    Ok, talk to your friend funak, maybe the next time you update the program, maybe this layout will be on the list.
  • kabi5766
    Level 11  
    Ok, thanks, I think he'll definitely read these posts and do something. Regards.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    Hello, of course, it will do, therefore:

We start with the documentation, in the attachment: K9F4G08U0F.

We open the PDF and read on page 10 about memory organization:

Page: 2k + 64 Bytes = 2048 + 64 bytes
    Block: 64 Pages
    Device: 4096 Block

Well, we set NANDLite manually:
    Flash NAND Lite memory programmer! TSOP48

If you don't want to enter parameters from your hand, instead of using the Detect layout button, look in the list for a memory replacement with the same layout geometry.

For K9GAG08U0F, the replacement will be:
    - EN27LN4G08
    - MT29F4G08ABADAWP

but in total the fastest to choose EN27LN4G08-25TCP because it is 5th from the top.
  • kabi5766
    Level 11  
    Many thanks funak, everything works and memory is already being read. Thanks again for the quick help. Regards.
  • Krzysiek007
    Level 20  
    Hello.
    Is version v2.0 available yet?
    What approximate price ?.
    Regards.
  • mikrosha
    Level 9  
    Dear topic author, there is a production scheme for programmers 1.2 and 2.0?
  • funak
    Level 23  
    The scheme of version 1.2 is identical to 1.0, the difference is only in the additional miniUSB connector.
  • funak
    Level 23  
    The design of the PCB is intellectual property and is not publicly available.