We have a "Button" pin role and a "TglChannelOnTgl" role, which is a "button"/"switch" which toggles target channel when pressed.
Hey! This is great news for me too, as I prefer to use momentary switches. Also what I found out is that after setting to "button" pin role, I have additional field to set up.
My question would be:
* Is it possible with your OpenBK software to distinguish single click action and double click action and then send different action to MQTT broker?
This would greatly improve my wall switches! Looking forward to your feedback.
I have a similar socket as described here https://www.elektroda.com/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=20585167#20585167 and I flashed it successfully but my current and power values are jumping around all over the place. Watts goes from 15 to 3255 and back. also sometimes it switches off itself even when HA shows it on.
I did not set it up exactly as described in the first post here but instead used the flasher option to write OBK config, aso webapp now has calibration utility so everything should be OK .
What do I miss here?
I have already converted it to OB so the only thing I can give is a backup bin file.
I think the only difference in my pin setup is a button in pin10, if I remember correctly in your setup button was 11
Also, I did try to calibrate with 15w bulb but even with completely wrong calibration, it should simply give me consistently wrong readings not jumping all around.
Bought some cheap sockets from AliExpress Elivco store (in March 2023), with the intention to cut from the cloud.
These 2 are 16A/20A LSPA9.
They have firmware V1.1.8, and so BK7231N chip. Flashed with cloudcutter. Config is same for both:
Here is teardown of historical LSPA9 socket, which I bought in 2021 with hope to flash with tuya-convert. But was not able too.
It has no markings on the case:
Pcb is mostly the same, it actually has LSPA9 marking, but lacks MOV compared to the modern ones.
Show is run by BK7231T this time:
It contains the usual BP2525 power supply chip, which runs on 5V for relay
So it needs 3.3V regulator for the chip
And faintly marked BL0937 for power monitoring
Relay is 5V
I wonder why they did not use 3 volt relay and 3.3V BP2525, would save one component.
It has tuya V1.0.3 firmware, I did not try to flash it.
Someone has recently reported that the solution is to turn off PowerSave for devices with BL0937.
I am not sure how to do that. Anyway, I did try the startup commands PowerSave 1 and PowerSave 0. No change in power reading results. They are still fluctuating around thousands of watts and hundreds of volts
If calibration is not helping, maybe you've got swapped CF and CF1 pins?
I used the flasher option to read/write OBK config but now I swapped it anyway and it looks stable. I need to monitor it longer but looks promising. No idea why flasher got it wrong.
The only problem now is that it turns itself off every few minutes, maybe something else is wrong , needs more testing
Well, we may be running in circles, but... I've had a "device turning off" issue several times and it was caused by a low quality power supply, which then required PowerSave 1.... so it's up to you to choose the best config.
Also please check if it restarts with itself with blank config.
So, you are saying that our config decoder has swapped CF and CF1? I would like to look at that. Can you provide your config partition in binary form and the correct config in one post so I can compare?
@p.kaczmarek2 Thank you so much for the project!
There are several devices with an energy meter, BL0942.
On some of them, embedded, an external shunt is used. The voltage drop on the shunt is calculated, checked, approx.
But there is a small problem - the parameters are displayed a little incorrectly, there is an error.
At the moment, there is a possibility of correction using the commands PowerSet, Voltage Set, Current Set. However, for correct data entry, it is necessary to have stable parameters, which in my case cannot be done.
Is it possible to read correction coefficients from the system, evaluate, recalculate and record others?
Example: the readings of the reference device and the module differ by 6%. We read the coefficient, change it by 6%, write it down, check it. If necessary, we repeat.
P.S. I will try to explain the need to change the coefficient.
There is a point of commercial electricity metering. Visual data acquisition only.
The power displayed on the module and the actual one for the same period of time, one week, are different, and using PowerSet it will not be possible to adjust exactly, but by changing a known constant, having previously read it!, and knowing the percentage of error, everything becomes much easier.
There is a house in the village, alternately, by agreement, fishermen stop there and use electric heaters - everyone owes only for what he used while there. Data transmission is organized, the question is their correctness.